Taking the time to live in the L'Orangerie cottage is a pleasure within easy reach.
Comfortable and cosy, L'Orangerie is particularly attractive. Its incredible charm and chosen decoration are appreciated assets.
This charming 140 m² family home is partly south-facing and has 1,000 m² of private garden. It is...See more
European Adapter (upon request)
On the ground floor :
• The Red Room is a large quadruple room with a double bed and two single beds..
• The Saddlery room is a room with a double bed.
• There are two bathrooms, one with a double washbasin and a bathtub and the other with a washbasin, shower and bathtub.
• The two toilets are separate.
On the first floor :
• Snow White's room is a triple room with a double bed and a single bed.
• The Greek room with a bed on the mezzanine.
The garden is an invitation to enjoy the sun or to let yourself be rocked in the hammock in the summer in the shade of our fabulous four hundred year old oak tree. The comfortable garden furniture is an invitation to let go. Various outdoor games are at your disposal to brighten up your days around the swimming pool, in the shade of the big oak tree, on our French bowls pitch or our pitch and putt golf course.
By privatizing all the lodgings, you will be able to benefit from a privileged access to L'Atelier d'Artistes. This is a reception room for family reunions or intimate friendly celebrations for up to 30 people. Do not hesitate to ask us for it!
1 night (2 nights minimum stay)
Mid-week (Thursday to Sunday, 3 nights)
1.100, 75€ (7 nights)
High Season (School and Bank Holidays Holidays, and May to September)
1.300, 00€ (Sunday to Friday, 5 nights)
Tourist taxes in addition
Rates do not include linen (see additional services)
* For the dates of the 24h of Le Mans and Le Mans Classique, please contact us
We have prepared for you a digital welcome book that you can consult at any time, when you are connected to the Internet or offline, thanks to a QR Code available in your room.
We have gathered our best addresses and recommendations in the surrounding area, in Anjou, Sarthe and Pays de la Loire, to make your stay an unforgettable one.