1. What means of payment can I use to pay for my stay?
At the Château de Chambiers you can pay by credit card, bank transfer, French cheque or cash. Here are the accepted credit cards: Visa.
2. Does the château require a deposit to confirm the reservation?
The deposit required is 50% of the price of the stay.
3. Do I have a time limit to cancel or change my cottage reservation? Do I have to pay a fee?
More than 90 days before the start date of your stay, the deposit is refunded minus the booking fee (32 €).
Between 89 and 30 days before the start date of the stay, the deposit is retained in full. Less than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, the totality of the deposit is kept and the totality of the rent is due*.
* During Le Mans Classic and the 24 hours of Le Mans, no cancellation will be refunded.
4. Do I have a time limit to cancel or change my reservation for a room, suite or flat? Do I have to pay a fee?
If you cancel more than 90 days before the start date of your stay, the deposit will be refunded, there is no charge.
Between 89 and 60 days before the start date of the stay, 40% of the total amount is due.
Between 59 and 30 days before the start date of the stay, 60% of the total amount is due.
Between 29 and 15 days before the start date of the stay, 75% of the total amount is due.
Less than 15 days before the start of the stay, the total amount is due.*
* During Le Mans Classic and the 24 Hours of Le Mans, no cancellation will be refunded.
5. At what time can we take possession of our cottage or room?
The cottages and rooms are available from 4pm, unless otherwise agreed in advance. Please note, however, that for rooms: after 7 pm, the reservation is no longer guaranteed. Remember to inform us by phone in case of late arrival to confirm your reservation and give us a mobile phone number.
6. At the end of the stay, at what time should we return the cottage or the rooms?
We ask that the rooms be vacated by 12 noon and the cottages by 10 a.m. unless otherwise agreed in advance in the contract.
7. We are travelling with a young child, can we have an extra bed? Is this a paid service?
In each cottage, an umbrella bed (excluding bedding) is provided free of charge. For the rooms of the castle and on prior request, an umbrella bed (excluding bedding) is available.
8. We travel with our dog or cat, is it welcome?
On request and after agreement, we accept well-bahved pets. You will be asked for 12,50€/day for the rooms and a fixed price of 25€ per stay for the cottages. For your four-legged companion, a comfort kit including a bowl, croquettes and a carpet can be reserved in advance (12,50€).
9. Is it possible to eat in the rooms at the château?
No, we ask our guests not to bring any food or drinks into the castle rooms.
10. We would like to have dinner at the table d'hôtes. Is it necessary to book in advance? At what time is dinner served?
Yes, it is necessary to book in advance and ask about the times, which change according to the season.
11. Do you offer smoking rooms?
For security reasons, the castle is non-smoking, please note that the castle rooms, cottages and the suite are equipped with a smoke detector.
12. Do you have a car park to park our car?
Yes, we have a car park for our guests' vehicles. It is unguarded.
13. Breakfast is included in the room rate. What type of breakfast is served?
When booked directly, breakfast is included in the room rate. It is served between 8:30 and 10:30 on weekdays, and on Sundays and public holidays from 9:00 to 11:30. For all other schedules, please contact us in advance.
Our gourmet breakfast includes hot drinks, fresh fruit, yoghurt, home-made jams, honey, butter, cheese, cereals, pastries, breads, brioche etc.... and also small surprises.